Rosemary Essential Oil
Benefits of this essential oil
- Soothing when rubbed into sore joints and muscles
- Boosts mental memory and mental awareness
- Originates in Morroco and is made from the flowering top and stem
What is essential oil
Essential oils are concentrated oils derived from certain types of plants, herbs, or flowers. Each essential oil has a unique aroma as a result of different compounds that are extracted from the plant to make up each individual essential oil. This unique aroma and combination of compounds in the essential oil is what gives each it's unique properties.
This essential oil is made from a steam distillation process and contains only natural ingredients.
How to use essential oil
A common use for essential oils is in aromatherapy. Combining the oils with a bit of water in an oil burner or diffuser is a great way to get the oil into the air with a great calming effect. Inhaling different oils can activate different parts of the brain triggering different behavioural and emotional responses.
Essential oils can also be rubbed into the skin when combined with a carrier oil. This allows the skin to absorb parts of the plant compounds with a soothing and revitalising effect.
- Essential oils should always be used diluted.
- Essential oils are not fit for consumption.
- Do not apply essential oils to the face or other sensitive area of the skin.
- In case of irritation stop the use of the essential oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes.