Calendula Conditioner Bar
Calendula conditioner bar has a very soothing wooden and rich, musky scent. Calendula Oil is often used to encourage regeneration of hair follicles allowing for an abundantly thicker head of hair.
Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Natural Olive Emulsifying Wax, Patchouli Essential Oil, Calendula Petals, BTMS-50, Stearic Acid, Cetyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cosmetic Mica
Benefits of Conditioner Bar
- Retains nutrients from the natural essential oils to fully nourish and restore your hair
- Retains the natural moisturising agent glycerine to further condition your hair
- Does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Made from natural ingredients.
Care and Use instructions
To keep the soap in the best condition after opening the soap store it in a dry place on a draining soap dish. Don't let the soap sit in a dish or container that is bowl-shaped, or that allows water to pool in the bottom. Avoid using indentations built-in some showers as "soap dishes" as they rarely drain properly. To increase the longevity of the soap, avoid rubbing the bar directly on the body. Instead, use hands, washcloth or other bathing instruments to apply.
How to use
- Moisten the Conditioner Bar with warm water
- Apply directly on to your hair and rub all over or you can lather up in your hands and then rub through your hair (this will not create the soapy suds but rather a creamy paste)
- Leave it on your hair for 1-3 minutes for deep conditioning then rinse well.
- Allow the bar to dry between uses.