Australian Outback Soy Melts
Australian Outback scent is mixed with a beautiful natural scent of eucalyptus and fresh pine with hints of lemon and sandalwood. If you love the fresh and very Australian smell of the bush, you will love this one
What is a soy melt
Soy melts are made with quality soy wax combined with delicious smelling perfume oils. They are solid blocks of wax that can be melted to gently diffuse the perfume aroma. This makes them a great alternative to essential oils. A packet of soy melts will burn for 8 hours.
How to use a soy melt
- Put one to two pods into the top of a dry oil burner and light a tea light underneath. Ensure the oil
burner is somewhere stable. As the wax melts it will begin to emit the aroma of the perfume oil.
- Blow out the tea light when finished.
The wax will then dry in the bottom of the dish and can be reused by simply lighting another tea
light or strokes for later in an airtight container. The soy wax can be reused until no more scent
- Soy melts can also be used as natural air fresheners by placing them on a piece of baking paper or
aluminium foil in a small space of your choosing.
- Unused wax should be kept in a sealed container to retain the scent.
● The Sweet Lemongrass fragrance is manufactured in Australia.
● No animal test.
● It is followed by the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
● Do not put hot max directly on the skin.
● Keep candle out of reach of children and pets.
● Keep oil burners in stable positions away from where they may easily be knocked over.
● Do not leave wax in the car during summer as it will melt in the heat.